Water Heater Repair & Installation in Hamilton
Serving the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area with Experienced and Professional Service
Most commercial and industrial businesses rely on hot water. When you turn on any of your faucets, you expect that the water will reach an appropriate temperature for your needs. With frequent use of hot water, it is unacceptable for your water heater to not deliver the temperature or quantity of water that you would like. If you are being left in the cold, call Pacific Plumbing & Pumping Services Inc. for quick, reliable water heater repair and installation in Hamilton and the surrounding areas. We go above and beyond to ensure you are never left with lukewarm water.
Give our professional plumbers a call at (905) 561-3747 and see what we can do for you!
We Can Install & Repair Any Unit
Our experienced team has been serving the community for over 20 years and we have seen it all. We have what it takes to provide the right services for any kind of water heater, and we are skilled in helping customers choose the perfect system for their needs.
Our plumbers have experience with:
- Traditional water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
We take many elements of your situation into account, including the size of your property, your hot water needs, and any budgetary restrictions you may have. Unlike other technicians that may only be licensed and certified in a specific type of water heater, we have the skill necessary to install or repair any unit.
How Do I Know if My How Water Heater Is Broken?
The average water heater will last about 10 years before needing to be replaced, but there’s a chance you could start seeing problems well before that, especially if you don’t keep it regularly maintained. Some signs your water heater may be breaking down include:
- Discolored water coming from your taps
- Your water takes a longer time to get hot
- Water pooling around the water heater
- Rust starting to build up on your water heater tank
- Steadily rising water/utility bills
- Rumbling or banging sounds coming from your water heater
Should I Repair or Replace my Water Heater?
Knowing when it’s time to buy a brand new water heater rather than repairing your current one yet again can be a difficult decision to make. New units cost more money – a lot more in some cases – but it could end up costing you way more in the long run if you keep holding off on replacing it. We recommend that you discuss your options with one of our experienced technicians before you make a purchase, but there are a few things to keep in mind that can help point you in the direction.
A few things to keep in mind when deciding whether or not to buy a new
water heater include:
- The age of your water heater. Most traditional water heaters last for about 10 years with consistent maintenance and yearly service to clean out any sediment buildup and fix any issues that could balloon into serious problems. If your water heater is approaching or past that age, it’s probably time to skip the repair and install a new unit.
- The cost and frequency of repairs. The general rule is that if the cost of repair is at least half the cost of a new unit, then you should replace your broken water heater. However, if you find yourself constantly calling a plumber to fix problems with the unit, the cost can quickly build up to reach that 50% threshold without you even noticing. If this is the case, you could end up saving yourself a lot of money by replacing your water heater.
- A steady increase in your water bill. As water heaters start to break down and become less efficient, the cost of your water bill, as well as your energy bill to a certain extent, will continue to grow even if you don’t change your water habits. If you notice this happening, then at the very least you should call in a professional to take a look at your water heater and diagnose the issue.
Solutions You Can Feel
Even if you don’t immediately need repair, technology is constantly advancing and there are opportunities to upgrade your existing system with a unit aimed at improving energy efficiency and additional cost savings. Our Hamilton water heater repair and installation technicians are knowledgeable in modern options and can help propose a solution that best fits your needs.